canon.com/ijsetup - Canon is a well-known brand ruling the market for years. It is quite popular for its extensive and powerful collection of printers. These printers are designed with a wide range of features that help you to have a pleasant printing experience. With time and growing technology, Canon printers have also grown from basic to multi-function. Apart from printing, you can now use your printer for other functions too such as copy, scan, fax, etc. Its easy-to-use interface makes the printing fun and effective. After purchasing the brand new printer, you need to perform the setup procedure. In order to start with the printing and other functions, you have to download and install the printer driver via “canon.com/ijsetup”. To enjoy a seamless canon printer setup and printing, follow the directions provided in this article.
Canon.com/ijsetup - An Official Website to Download Canon Drivers
Canon.com/ijsetup is the official web address provided by canon so you can download driver, manual & guides for your canon printer. Consider it a one-stop shop for all your printer needs. You can manually find the correct version of the driver for your printer. Just type the printer model number & it will automatically find the relevant driver for your printer.
Prerequisite Before Installing Canon Printer Drivers
- Always keep the model number of your printer in hand before starting with the setup process.
- Make sure that your device has enough storage space for installing driver.
- Ensure that the printer is plugged properly in the power outlet.
- Make sure that your device has an active internet connection.
Canon Printer Drivers : Startup Guide for Download and Install
Download via www.canon.com/ijsetup
Prior to installation, you have to download the canon printer drivers setup file. The download is a quick and convenient procedure if performed via “canon.com/ijsetup”. Www.canon.com/ijsetup is a web address for the Canon printer driver window. It is a one-stop platform for all the printer driver needs and requirements. You can manually find the correct printer driver for your Canon printer using this web address. To know more about the process, take a look at the instructions mentioned below.
- Access an internet browser on your computer system and step ahead to the download webpage using “canon.com/ijsetup”.
- You need to enter this URL into the address field and tap the Enter key in order to redirect.
- Once you redirect, click the “Setup” tab followed by typing in your printer model.
- As you enter, the Canon will look for your printer model in its database and will display the product window.
- At times, you might get the printer setup screen instead of getting the download link directly.
- If you get so, then press the “Start” button and move along the on-screen instructions to prepare your printer.
- Move along the video guide on your screen and click “Next” to move ahead with each step.
- After you are done performing all the functions, click the “Connect” tab from the lower-right corner.
- By doing so, the download link will come into your view. You can click the red colored download and the process will begin.
- However, you are first required to choose the correct operating system.
- The tab for OS is positioned on the bottom-left corner. Make the selection and commence the download.
- Wait until the printer driver download process is in progress. The download will take a couple of minutes to complete.
Installation of Canon Printer Drivers
After downloading the Canon Printer Setup File, you need to install it and begin the work. Installation is the final stage of the setup and the crucial one. Each step of the process is required to be followed carefully for the error-free process.
- Once the download is completed, you have to access the file and launch it.
- The popup will now appear to seek your permission. After permitting the application, the installer will run on your system.
- As you move ahead from the welcome window, you will see options prompting on your screen for establishing a link between your system and printer.
- Choosing the preferred method and following the on-screen instructions will help you to form a connection.
- After connection, make a selection for your printer from the list of available options.
- Later in the process, you have to select the canon software you want to install by hitting their individual checkboxes.
- There are a few more functions that you need to perform such as reading the license agreement, executing the print test, and more.
- Fulfill the required functions and conclude the installation process of canon setup driver.