Microsoft365.com/setup – Sign In & Enter Product key | Get Microsoft 365 setup
Microsoft365.com/setup - If your purchase of Microsoft 365 came with a product key, you enter your product key on one of the websites listed below for your product. After you enter your key, you can download and install Microsoft 365, or you can renew your Microsoft 365 subscription.
Microsoft 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, and Office 2013 (PC and Mac)
To redeem a new purchase
- Go to Microsoft365.com/setup.
- Sign in with your Microsoft account, or create one if you don't have one. Be sure to remember this account so that you can install or reinstall Microsoft 365 later, without a product key.
- If you're renewing your Microsoft 365 subscription, enter the Microsoft account that's associated with your subscription. I can't remember my Microsoft account.
- Enter your product key, without hyphens, if prompted. If you don't see the option to enter your product key, it was entered for you automatically.
- Follow the prompts to finish the redemption process.
What is Microsoft 365 Product Key?
Product Key is required only when you have purchased Microsoft 365 Offline or from a local store. This is not required when you have made the purchase online. This is easy process though but can be hard to handle for some. If you want help you can contact us, though we recommend you not to share your product key with the US or anyone. Someone might be able to phish you or scam you.
To install or reinstall Microsoft 365
If you see the error This product key has already been used when you enter your product key on Microsoft365.com/setup, this means your product key has already been redeemed and is no longer needed. Instead, use your Microsoft account to sign in to account.microsoft.com and install your Microsoft 365 product.
Note: If you're trying to allow family members to install Microsoft 365 using your Microsoft 365 Family subscription, see How to share your Microsoft365.com/setup Home subscription benefit.
These steps apply only to Microsoft 365 Professional Plus, Visio Professional, or Project Professional:
- Start an Microsoft 365 app, like Word, Project, or Visio, depending on your purchase.
- In the Sign in to set up Microsoft 365 window, select I don't want to sign in or create an account (it's a small link at the bottom of the window).
- Enter your Microsoft365.com/setup product key, without hyphens. If you don't have your key, see get your HUP product key.
- Go to www.microsoftstore.com and sign in (upper right-hand corner) with the Microsoft account that you used to buy Microsoft 365.
- After you sign in, select your name in the upper right-hand corner, and then select Order History.
- Locate the Microsoft365.com/setup one-time purchase or individual Microsoft 365 app, and then select Install Microsoft 365 to view your product key (this doesn't actually install Microsoft 365).
- Select Install Microsoft 365 again in the window where the product key appears
- On the Hi. Let's get started page, follow the prompts to sign in again and associate your product with your Microsoft account.
How to Redeem Microsoft 365 Product Key setup ?
Key in your Microsoft official website. You can use your registered account login or get one create if you have none. Enter your product key without hyphens. Thereafter, follow the prompts to complete the process Failure of Your Microsoft 365 Key to Work In the event that your Microsoft 365 activation key fails to work, kindly follow these guidelines at MS Office. The main and most common problem you will come across in MS office occurs on the Microsoft365.com/setup website. This problem is explaining below.
You can only use the official Microsoft website to when activating the MS office using your product key. Find the right product key and also get a suitable retail card for the product key. If the product key doesn’t work, it happens that you purchased your MS office online; you must get in touch with Microsoft because they are the developers of MS office.
How to Fix the Microsoft Office Installation Problem from ?
Installation error more than often occurs when you’re installing a wrong version of MS office. The problem happens due to corrupted setup files.
FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES BELOW HELP FIX MS OFFICE INSTALLATION
Uninstall the current Microsoft Microsoft365.com/setup and reboot your computer. In order to remove any corrupted files, you have to run your Microsoft office tool in the operating system of your windows. Get the latest updates for your operating system and once again install the Microsoft Office. When the installation is over, restart your computer again. After doing this the problem will have been solved and that is the beauty of using Microsoft Office.