123.hp.com/setup - Setup HP Printer Drivers
123.hp.com/setup - Install and download the HP 123 printer driver to configure the HP printer. Before you can scan documents to your devices using the www.123.hp.com/setup scanner, you must install the printer-scanner driver so that the printer-scanner and devices can communicate with each other. First, connect the printer setup scanner to the devices with a USB port.
Setup Guide for HP Printer Setup
- Unbox the printer. Remove the packaging materials and take out the device as carefully as possible.
- Your printer can withstand physical damage only to an extent, so it is better if you proceed with care.
- Once you take the device out, check all the accessories that come along with the package.
- Lay them out so it will be easier for you to complete the setup process.
- Remove all the covers and tapes on the printer. Remove the filler materials from the cartridge section.
- Connect the HP printer to a power source. Make sure the power source is a reliable ad constant.
- Turn ON the printer and check if the identification light glows.
- Once the device turns ON, you can proceed with the setting up of initial preferences like language, time, region, location, etc.
- After this, you can install 123.hp.com/setup ink cartridges at the respective section.
- You have to open the ink cartridge door to install the ink cartridges.
- Strip the tape off of the cartridges and go on to install the ink cartridges in their respective slots.
- A click sound will indicate that the ink cartridges are perfectly installed.
- With the ink cartridges on their respective place, you can now load the paper stack to the device.
- Use the paper width guide to adjust the alignment of the stack.
- With this, your initial setup of the HP printers is now complete.
- You can refer to 123.hp.com/setup in case you have any doubts related to the setup.
Steps to Download HP Printer Setup from Official Website - 123.hp.com/setup
- First power ON the HP Printer and connect your computer and the printer.
- Then download the software and driver for your printer from 123.hp.com/setup and enter your printer name and the model number.
- Start your download by choosing the terms and condition checkbox.
- Next if your printer is not listed in the next screen, click my printer is not shown button.
- Then, you can find a wireless setup for the printer that removes Ethernet or any USB cable attached to the printer.
Installation of HP Printer Driver Software
- Double-click on the hp downloaded which is obtained from 123.hp.com/setup.
- When the prompt comes to choose the printer connection type, click on USB.
- When you get the prompt for adding the HP printer to a queue, click on your printer name.
- Open the Print Using menu. and select your HP printer.
- Click on the Add button.
- Go back to the HP Printer installer for completing the process.
Connect your HP Printer with a Smartphone
Follow the below steps to connect your 123.hp.com/setup with your smartphone.
Note: Before going through with the steps, you need to ensure that your printer and smartphone are connected with the same network.
- Download HP print service from Google Store.
- Now open the item that you want to print.
- Touch menu icon.
- Select the Print option.
- Change the settings of the page if you want to and now tap to Print.
For Apple Mobile:
- Select the item you want to print.
- Open the document or image that you want to print.
- Now select the Share symbol.
- Click on the (+) sign to add your printer.
- Select 123.hp.com/setup Print to get the HD prints.